Any references to Belgravia, ‘we’ or ‘us’ refer to:
The Belgravia Trichological Group Ltd
52 Grosvenor Gardens
GPhC Pharmacy Registration Number: 1085321
NPA Membership Number: 33388
Company Registration Number: 3113870
VAT Registration Number: 667 910 796
We use three key definitions to describe people mentioned in this policy. These are definitions used by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s independent body set up to uphold information rights (www.ico.org.uk).
• ‘Data subject’: this is you. As the data subject, we respect your right to control your data.
• ‘Data controller’: this is us, The Belgravia Centre. With your permission, we determine why and how your personal data is used (as outlined in this policy).
• ‘Data processor’: this is a person, or organisation, who processes your data on our behalf, with your permission.
The Belgravia Centre
52 Grosvenor Gardens
Tel: 020 7730 6666 ask for our Data Protection Officer.
Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Purpose of Processing
We will only ever collect, store and use your personal data when we have an identified purpose and reason to do so. The ICO refers to this as a ‘lawful basis’.
We collect data from you when you:
• Contact us via our website
• Contact us via social media
• Fill out a customer information form
• Apply for a job
• Visit our premises (CCTV)
When you contact us, we ask for your consent to the processing of necessary categories of your Personal Data in order to fulfil the required service. Without your consent we may not be able to provide you with the service you requested from us.
Most of the time, we collect this data from you directly. Sometimes this is in person; other times, it is over the telephone, in writing or through an email. Occasionally we may obtain information, such as your telephone number or other contact details, from external sources (only where you have given permission for such information to be recorded).
The Data we collect
• Phone Number
• Date of Birth
In order to use some of our services and products we will need to collect sensitive data. All data will be collected, stored and processed in line with GDPR regulations. When we do so, we will be very clear as to why we are collecting such information, and we will only do so with your specific consent and permission. In these situations, we collect the data from you directly.
• Medical Information
How we use your data:
• Processing, analyzing and prescribing your orders
• Direct Marketing
• Retaining records for repeat orders
• Provide you with information on products and services that you request from us
• To respond to your enquiries
• Improve your online experience via cookies
• To process employment applications.
We do not sell your data and we do not employ the services of 3rd party marketing agents. We may however send information to parties, such as Surgeons, but only with explicit consent from you, the subject.
How we store your data
The Belgravia Centre stores data on its own secure internal servers. We also use services hosted by third parties for the purpose of backup. These backup servers are located within the UK and the parties have no access to your data other for backup and retrieval purposes.
We respect your right to control your data. Your rights include:
a) The right to be informed
This privacy notice outlines how we capture, store and use your data. If you have any questions about any elements of this policy, please contact us.
b) The right of access
If you wish to obtain a record of the personal data we hold about you, through a Subject Access Request, we will respond within one month.
c) The right to rectification
If we have captured information about you that is inaccurate or incomplete, we will update it.
d) The right to erasure
You can ask us to remove your personal details from our records.
e) The right to restrict processing
You can ask us to stop using your personal data.
f) The right to data portability
You can ask to obtain your personal data from us for your own purposes.
g) The right to object
You can ask to be excluded from marketing activity.
h) Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
We respect your right not to be subject to a decision that is based on automated processing.
For more information on your individual rights, please see the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Making a complaint
The Belgravia Centre pride themselves on customer service and want to exceed your expectations in everything we do. However, we know that there may be times when we do not meet our own high standards. When this happens, we want to hear about it, in order to deal with the situation as quickly as possible and put measures in place to stop it happening again.
We take complaints very seriously and we treat them as an opportunity to develop our approach. This is why we are always very grateful to hear from people who are willing to take the time to help us improve.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
• To make sure everyone in our organisation knows what to do if a complaint is received.
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
• To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
• To learn from complaints and feedback to help us to improve what we do.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, in line with relevant data protection requirements.
Information Commissioner’s Office
For further assistance with complaints regarding your data, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, whose remit covers the UK.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113