COVID-19 Coronavirus Updates
What steps are The Belgravia Centre taking to ensure client and staff safety?
The Belgravia Centre will be opening its doors for limited consultations from 22nd June, however if you are currently experiencing symptoms, we ask that you do not visit the centre. We are able to offer you an E-Consultation instead. In this case, please complete our online consultation here.
Below are all of the steps we are taking to ensure clients and staff are kept safe:
- We ask that clients bring their own mask to their appointment but if you do not have one we will be providing a mask upon entry to the clinic which will be mandatory to wear during your visit.
- Clients are asked to visit alone. We cannot allow entry of anybody other than the person booked in for the consultation.
- Please understand that at this time staff will not be shaking hands with clients and no newspapers or magazines will be available in reception.
- At the present time we ask that all clients keep a distance of 2 metres from any other clients. This will be updated in-line with the government’s recommendations.
- Air purifiers are operating throughout the clinic and in all consultation rooms.
- Consultants will be happy to keep the doors of consultation rooms open at the client’s discretion. If you would like doors to be kept open, please advise your consultant upon entry into the room.
- There will be protective partition screens in reception and Treatment Advisor consultation rooms. In areas with no protective partition screens, staff will wear face masks and other protective equipment.
- All surfaces will be sterilised regularly, including in-between consultations.
- Staff will be frequently washing hands, including in-between consultations.
- Hand-sanitiser dispensers will be placed around the clinic for clients and staff.
- The number of consultations booked has been limited in order to control the number of people in the centres at any one time.
- Only essential workers will be working in the centres.
- We will be continuing to offer e-consultations for anybody who does not feel ready to visit the centres.
- Full-time cleaners will be working to ensure that the hygiene conditions are of the very highest standards at all times.
- If somebody is coughing or appears unwell we may ask them to leave the clinic in order to avoid the spread of the virus. Please inform a member of staff if you are feeling unwell.
- We have completed a COVID-19 risk assessment