We take complaints very seriously and we treat them as an opportunity to develop our approach. This is why we are always very grateful to hear from people who are willing to take the time to help us improve.
- To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure everyone in our organisation knows what to do if a complaint is received.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To learn from complaints and feedback to help us to improve what we do.
- All complaint information will be handled sensitively, in line with relevant data protection requirements.
1. You can inform us of your complaint by email, by phone or during an appointment at the clinic. The person who you speak to will listen to your concerns and speak to other staff members where necessary in order to try to resolve the matter.
2. If you are not satisfied that your complaint has been resolved, your matter will be passed to a member of management who you will be able to speak to or email to voice your concerns. They will take notes of each of your points, consider them carefully, contact other members of management if necessary, and try to find a solution.
3. If you are still not satisfied with the decision, the final stage of the complaints procedure is to email our complaints mailbox at ‘management at belgraviacentre dot com’ (replace ‘at’ with @ and ‘dot’ with . and remove the spaces). Please provide as much detail as possible. This mailbox is managed by numerous members of management and overseen by the directors of the company. Having this information in writing ensures that we can carry out a detailed investigation of all of the facts you have presented in order to come to a final conclusion. Should we require further information, we will contact you to request this. Once we have gathered all of the information that we need, we will conclude the investigation and advise you of our final decision. This concludes our complaints procedure.