The Belgravia Centre Hair Loss Clinic, London, UK
The UK’s Leading Hair Clinic
Situated just a minute’s walk from Victoria and Liverpool Street stations in Central London, Belgravia’s modern hair clinics have grown to become two of Europe’s largest and most renowned hair clinics, with more than 80 members of staff and the UK’s only registered pharmacies that specialise in nothing but the most effective scientifically formulated and clinically proven treatments for hair loss and thinning hair.
Belgravia’s hair loss treatment combinations are fully recognised by doctors and other medical specialists and are used by tens of thousands of men and women throughout London, the UK and many other countries. They are available to you by either visiting one of our London centres for a free hair examination and consultation with a hair loss specialist, or by completing Belgravia’s online consultation form, giving you the opportunity to have an effective home-use treatment course delivered to you in a matter of days without the need to visit Belgravia’s hair clinics.
What makes Belgravia different to the other hair clinics in London and the UK?
- Belgravia are the only hair clinics with in-house registered pharmacies, meaning we can prescribe and supply clinically proven treatments for hair loss and thinning hair. Most hair clinics are unable to offer these services. Please note that suitability for prescription medications will be dependent on your diagnosis and treatment suitability following a consultation in one of our clinics or through our online consultation form.
- Unique products are available from The Belgravia Centre which are available from no other clinic. Our success stories display the superior results achieved from the use of comprehensive treatment courses available from Belgravia.
- Treatment programmes are fine-tuned for each person to ensure maximum hair growth. Specially formulated ‘booster’ hair loss products are included in most treatment courses to maximise response.
- Belgravia works alongside a number of the most reputable hair transplant surgeons in the country, offering the option of integrating hair transplant surgery into a treatment programme once regrowth has peaked from the treatment course being used. Some people will experience dense levels of regrowth that will be enough, but others may still have areas of baldness or thinning that can be filled in by the most advanced form of hair restoration surgery available.
- Belgravia offers numerous payment plans and doesn’t demand large up-front fees. Instead you can pay in instalments (no extra charge) without the worry of being tied-down to any future charges. This is because we are confident most people will be so happy with results and service that they will want to continue.
- We have a strict policy of not putting any pressure on those visiting for a consultation like many organisations are known to do. Once diagnosed by a medical specialist, if clients are suitable for a treatment course, they are simply informed of the treatment package that will be most beneficial for them and presented with numerous past results of people who had a similar pattern of hair loss, then left to make a decision for themselves.
- Our superior hair loss treatment courses are available to anybody around the UK and the rest of the world. All you need to do is complete our online consultation for Belgravia’s hair loss mail-order service.
- Belgraviacentre.com is one of the world’s leading hair loss websites – we spend a great deal of time optimising the Belgravia Centre website to provide extensive and up-to-date information to you. You’ll find everything you need to know about male and female hair loss and exactly how Belgravia’s treatment courses work to effectively prevent and reverse hair loss and thinning hair for almost all of those who use them. The effort put into our website is a reflection of the attentiveness and dedication shown to our patients once they visit the clinic.
- World’s largest collection of Hair Loss Success Stories – updated on a daily basis and testimony to the optimum levels of regrowth that Belgravia’s hair loss treatment courses deliver. Our success story gallery consist of hundreds of comments from our comments book (found on the clinic reception) or wall posts from our Facebook Page, as well as patients’ hair growth photo-scans.
To visit one of Belgravia’s London hair clinics in person, you can arrange a free hair loss examination and consultation by calling 020 7730 6666 or by contacting us to send an instant message. The hair clinic consultation takes about 30-40 minutes and is free with no obligation to buy any treatments.
The Belgravia Centre clinics are open up to 7 days a week with 4 late nights and are conveniently located close to Liverpool Street and Victoria’s tube, train, coach and bus stations. Transport information and directions.
It is important to remember that most hair loss conditions or scalp problems do not go away by themselves and can often worsen if left untended. Belgravia’s advice to anyone who has a problem with their hair or scalp is to do something about it sooner, rather than later.